Tzadikkim considered as if
they had created themselves?
rule ‘there is no reward
for mitzvos in this world’ not apply?
- Question 3 not yet translated How
do the three
blessings of this posuk correspond to the three types of deeds that a
- Question 4 not yet translated Why
cause evil animals to cease from the land if we keep Shemittah?
- Question 5 not yet translated What
does the Torah
mean when it says that your enemies will fall “to the sword”?
- Question 6 not yet translated How
can a person
tell that he has been successful in his pursuance of Torah and mitzvos?
- Question 7 not yet translated How
the heavens and earth break Yisrael’s power?
- Question 8 not yet translated Why
destruction of the Beis Hamikdash by Hashem be more disastrous than if
it is destroyed by our enemies?
- Question 9 not yet translated Were
because they did not observe the Shemittah years?
- Question 10 not yet translated Why
is not being
pursued by the enemy a curse?
- Question 11 not yet translated What
sin did the
fathers do that might have been an excuse to save the sons?
- Question 12 not yet translated Why
punish Yisrael with exile even though they confessed their sins?
- Question 13 not yet translated How
does the fact
that we are descended from Avrohom, Yitzchok and Ya'akov make our sins
become merits when we repent?
- Question 14 not yet translated Why
does the Torah use the past tense - “I did not despise them and I did
not loathe them” - when it is seemingly referring to a future event?
- Question 15 not yet translated Which
being referred to in this posuk?
- Question 16 not yet translated How
does the end of
sefer Vayikra connect to the beginning of the sefer?