guarantee giving birth
Hashem encourage us to keep
HaRishon not need to be circumcised?
- Question 4 not yet translated How
atonement differ when a woman cannot afford to bring a lamb for her
burnt offering and instead brings a bird?
- Question 5 not yet translated Can
a person become
afflicted with tzra’as even when he himself did not sin?
- Question 6 not yet translated Why
deserve to be saved even though he broke the decree of Shaul HaMelech?
- Question 7 not yet translated Why
was it the
Kohanim’s job to examine the tzra’as?
- Question 8 not yet translated Why
when the white
skin color spreads over the whole body is it a sign that the person’s
sin has been atoned for?
- Question 9 not yet translated When
a person is
afflicted with tzra’as on his head, what does this show about the
severity of his sin?
- Question 10 not yet translated Since
us that one should not publicise one’s sins, why does the Torah here
tell us to do so?
- Question 11 not yet translated Why
metzora have to cover his mouth?
- Question 12 not yet translated What
length of the metzora’s affliction tell us about his sin?