Klal Yisrael more beloved to Hashem than the forefathers?
the four expressions of redemption.
did Hashem command Moshe and Aaron concerning Pharaoh?
Hashem Himself actually harden Pharaoh’s heart?
- Question 5 not yet translated Why
it essential that Aharon should go with Moshe to speak to Pharaoh the
first time, but not on the later occasions?
- Question 6 not yet translated Why
it necessary that Hashem harden Pharaoh’s heart?
- Question 7 not yet translated Why
does the Torah need to tell us the ages of Moshe and Aharon here?
- Question 8 not yet translated Why
Pharaoh correct in asking Moshe for a sign?
- Question 9 not yet translated What
was the difference between the way Aharon turned his staff into a
serpent and the way Pharaoh’s magicians did it?
- Question 10 not yet translated Why
was it necessary that Aharon’s staff should remain the same thickness
even after swallowing the other serpents?
- Question 11 not yet translated How
did Moshe’s message to Pharaoh cause him to continue his wickedness?
- Question 12 not yet translated Did
Hashem tell Aharon to use his staff or his hand to turn the waters of
Egypt to blood?
- Question 13 not yet translated How
was Moshe’s ability to bring frogs upon Egypt different from the
- Question 14 not yet translated Why
did Moshe ask Pharaoh when he wanted the frogs to cease?
- Question 15 not yet translated Why
could Hashem not have sent someone else to Pharaoh instead of Moshe?
- Question 16 not yet translated Why
did Pharaoh say that Yisrael should pray for him when he sends them on
their three day journey?
- Question 17 not yet translated Why
did Moshe have to leave the city before he could pray?
- Question 18 not yet translated How
did Moshe settle Pharaoh’s confusion regarding the crops?
- Question 19 not yet translated Why
did Pharaoh continue to sin?