Yisro to convert?
stipulate with Moshe when he returned to Egypt?
Tzipporah sent away?
Tzipporah been sent away?
Torah write Moshe’s
reasons for naming his sons when they were born?
reluctant to accept
Yisro as a convert?
Moshe ask about Yisro’s
welfare, and not vice versa?
relate to Yisro the
wonders of Hashem? Surely he already knew this, and that is why he came!
- Question 9 not yet translated Why
did Yisro reprove Moshe for sitting down when he judged the people?
- Question 10 not yet translated Why
did Moshe first take care of the cases which needed judging before he
- Question 11 not yet translated Why
did Yisro say that G-d will be with Moshe if he listens to his counsel?
- Question 12 not yet translated Why
did Moshe only choose men of valor, and not the other three character
traits that Yisro had mentioned?
- Question 13 not yet translated Why
does the Torah repeat that they came to the wilderness of Sinai?
- Question 14 not yet translated Why
did Hashem appear at Mount Sinai before Yisrael woke up?
is the name Elo-him which signifies the attribute of justice
- Question 16 not yet translated Why
did Hashem hint to Moshe that he should descend temporarily to a lower
- Question 17 not yet translated How
does the posuk indicate that Hashem sometimes punishes a person for his
- Question 18 not yet translated Why
did Hashem not address Yisrael directly?
- Question 19 not yet translated Why
is it forbidden to worship the sun and the moon?
- Question 20 not yet translated Why
is it necessary to remember the day of Shabbos in order to sanctify it?
- Question 21 not yet translated Why
does the Torah assure us that we will do all our work?
- Question 22 not yet translated Why
were Yisrael afraid that if they continued to hear the voice of Hashem
they would die?
- Question 23 not yet translated Why
did Hashem need to warn Yisrael again not to worship idols?
- Question 24 not yet translated How
is it possible to offer sacrifices everywhere?